NOTICE: Entries for the 27th WAITTA INCITE Awards will be open in December 2017. Information on this site is for information purposes only.
Before nominating for the INCITE Awards please ensure you meet the requirements of the specific category and are eligible to enter. You are responsible for ensuring that you meet all Terms & Conditions.
Please note: Previous WAITTA winners are not eligible to nominate the same product or project in the same category. Any innovation which has won an iAward in the previous three years is ineligible to proceed further as an iAwards national finalist. Please see FAQ for more detail.
Eligibility to Nominate, as follows:
• Company or Organisation must be registered and operating in Western Australia (ABN required).
• Nominee must own the IP of the solution which they are nominating for the award.
• At least 51% of product development efforts including research, development and design must have taken place in WA.
• Previous WAITTA winners are not eligible to nominate the same product or project in the same category.
• Any innovation which has won an iAward in the previous three years is ineligible to proceed further as an iAwards finalist.
o EXCEPTION: Winners/National Finalists of the R&D category may enter within the 3 year restriction if your product/solution is now commercialised and fits the criteria of another relevant category.
Please note the following conditions, which apply to all nominations:
1. The information you provide in your INCITE Award entry must be accurate and correct.
2. You agree to abide by the decisions made by the INCITE Awards judging panel. Their judging decision will be accepted as final and you will not dispute or denigrate this decision in any forum including social media.
3. You agree to publicise your entry before the event and if you win, after the event. The Incite Awards has the authority to provide my details to external publicity consultants so that interviews can be conducted.
4. You agree that the INCITE Awards may use the information you provide in your nomination (including text, images, video, links, logos, etc) to promote your entry and the INCITE Awards in current and future years.
5. You agree to being filmed during State, National and International events, and that the INCITE Awards and iAwards may use this footage to promote your entry in current and future years. Relevant material will also be provided to you for your own promotional use.
6. Should you win at the INCITE Awards, your entry will be eligible for the National iAwards. National judging is conducted in person in Melbourne in August 2017(limited videoconference facilities are available), or the National ACS Digital Disruptor Awards in Sydney in November 2017.
7. Should you win at the National level, your entry will be eligible for the Asia Pacific ICT Association Awards (APICTA Awards) to be held in November 2017. APICTA judging is conducted in person only - entrants travel at their own expense (some government support may be available).