WAITTA is a non-partisan, non-aligned alliance of ICT and digital industry and professional stakeholder organisations and thought leaders – the people who provide the digital knowledge, technology and services to the WA community.
The WAITTA Vision
We seek to inspire and showcase ICT innovation in Western Australia.
WAITTA is where industry, professions and educators can work together for the betterment of the WA community.
WAITTA’s mission is “to promote the WA ICT Industry and profession by recognising and promoting excellence and awards in a sustainable way”.
We do this by:
Informing – WA about the innovative and excellence in activities within the WA ICT industry
Inspiring – The WA ICT industry to achieve excellence in their endeavours; and
Influencing – everyone to improve the quality of life in every community through the delivery of services through the use of ICT.
Our Core Values
We wish WAITTA Inc to be known for the following behaviours:
1. Honesty and integrity – in all our dealings
2. Commitment – to the Industry we serve
3. Respect – for each other, each other’s time and commitment, and for all our members
What does WAITTA do?
WAITTA currently runs the following activities
- The INCITE Awards, showcasing excellence in ICT and digital innovation in WA business, Government and education: winners proceed to national and internal awards; and
- The Game Changer Awards, showcasing today’s STEM skills being applied to real world problems / opportunities by WA primary and secondary schools.
- WAITTA also facilitates information transfer and opportunity identification for joint activities for mutual benefit between Alliance members and their stakeholders, and for the broader WA community.
Lunch Forum & PitchFest
9th April 2019
2nd May - 8th May 2019
14th June 2019