We are excited to announce not one but TWO events to showcase our 2021 finalists for the 30th INCITE Awards!
Tickets for both events are now available and we would like to take this opportunity to describe our events more.
Digital Conference – 14 July, 6pm – 7.30pm
The INCITE Awards will be holding a Digital Conference (FREE event) on Wednesday 14 July, from 6pm – 7.30pm. The goals of the Digital Conference are to:
- Showcase the Finalists for the 30th INCITE Awards via pre-recorded 30 seconds explainer videos of their technology innovation to a local, national and global audience, and create excitement prior to the Awards Presentation Night on 23 July.
- Create discussions around the theme of the 30th INCITE Awards: “WA Tech: Diversifying our Economy and Connecting our Community”
Last year’s INCITE Awards Digital Conference attracted audiences from around Australia, South-East Asia, the US and the UK, which also resulted in a US investment interest for our 29th Startup of the Year winner – SpaceDraft!
With a focus on showcasing and supporting local tech innovation, we strongly believe that a Digital Conference will help highlight the work of our finalists and put WA on the map in this industry.
What to expect:
- Live MCs (Charlie Gunningham + Lisa Smith).
- Showcase of our finalists’ tech innovation in 30 seconds video explainer.
- Opportunity to “talk” directly to our finalists via our online chat functionality.
- Livestream panel sessions – Diversifying our Economy and Connecting our Community with Platinum Sponsors and key industry bodies. Moderated by Business News journalist, Matthew McKenzie.
- Live QA and twitter feed for our audience to comment and get engaged!
- Live polling for People’s Choice Awards (Vote for your favourite tech).
Gala Presentation Awards Night – 23 July, 6.30pm onwards
Our in-person Gala Presentation Awards Night is back!!!
At this event we will be announcing the winners of our 2021 Awards in black tie cocktail style. Food, drinks, entertainment, technology innovation immersion experience AND networking are on the cards.
When: Friday 23 July
Where: The Westin Hotel
Time: 6.30pm onwards
Book your spot: via Humanitix
What to expect:
- Cocktail style function
- Welcome to Country | Minister’s address (TBC) | Finalists’ announcement in each category by Platinum Sponsor | Award recipient
- Mirror | AR | Landscape Photobooths
- Immersive experiences to get “hands-on” with some WA tech innovation
- DJ | Band | Dancing | Door Prizes
- Room set up for industry networking