We are excited to invite the WA Tech community to join us for the 29th Lateral INCITE Awards’ first big event for the year – Pitchfest & Sundowner.
About the event
The Pitchfest & Sundowner event will feature:
- A strict 1 minute pitch from up to 15 Awards entrants, judged by an industry leader.
- A People’s Choice voting via our event app;
- Announcement of the finalists for the 29th Lateral INCITE Awards, progressing to the next phase of phase to phase judging;
- A sundowner with drinks and nibbles with entrants, sponsors and invited guests to end the night.
A big thank you to our Supporting Partner, Spacecubed, for helping to make this event happen!
The event details for this year’s Pitchfest are below:
- Date: Friday 3 April 2020
- Time: 4pm (for 4.30pm start) – 7pm
- Venue: Flux, 191 St George’s Tce, Perth
- Tickets: $20 each via https://www.trybooking.com/BJBWX
Our MC and Lead Judge
Our Pitchfest will be MC’d by industry leader, Charlie Gunningham.
Pitches will be evaluated by Lead Judge, Greg Riebe.
Greg Riebe is a senior executive with over 30 years of experience in commerce across a variety of industries. This includes investment management, high technology-based businesses, professional services, mining, retail, insurance and financial services.
Since 2001, Mr Riebe has been the chief executive of his own investment management business – Entrepreneurs in Residence (EiR).
EiR focuses on emerging technology-based businesses. Greg works to incorporate investment identification, deal structuring, capitalisation, business development, and exit management.
Greg is an industry leader, with positions in several Australian technology businesses.
Book your tickets today
Tickets for our Pitchfest & Sundowner event is now available for purchase via https://www.trybooking.com/BJBWX