On Tuesday 17 November, the AIIA iAwards finals was broadcast virtually around Australia and the world.
Western Australia was represented by 15 innovators and technology leaders across the fields of Senior, Undergraduate Tertiary Student, Public Sector and Government, Community Service, Business and Startup of the Year.
It is with great pleasure that we congratulate Intelicare who is a winner in two categories for the 29th Lateral INCITE Awards – for Smarter Communities and Social Impact – for taking out THREE big wins at the iAwards, including:
- Community Services Markets Award
- Victoria State Government Inspiration of the Year Award
- Infrastructure and Platforms Innovation of the Year Award
Intelicare has won based on their two product entries:
- InteliCare Smart Home monitoring that uses AI to support seniors and people with disabilities to live safely and confidently in their homes.
- Ageing in Place AI Platform – A mobile app providing family members and carers a non-invasive, real time view of their loved ones’behavious and real time alerts if behaviours change.
BIG Congratulations to Intelicare and all their team members on this amazing achievement.
We also congratulate the Merit Award recipient for the prestigious iAwards 2020:
- SpaceDraft: for their cloud based web application designed to help anyone create & share a common ‘mind’s eye’ understanding of how any space (virtual or physical) can change over time.
Congratulations again to our local innovators for winning big on a national level. We look forward to seeing your continued success!
For more information on the 2020 iAwards, visit: https://www.aiia.com.au/iawards/about/2020-winners-and-merit-recipients/2020-national-winners-and-merit-recipients